Legacy of the unnoticed

We are each an autumn leaf that fell on a meandering river. Some leaves touch then float apart, others remain together and are never the same.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hey hey! The Legend of the Procrastinator...

So here I was, sitting on the couch in a dark room whilst outside the sun's shining and birds are chirping in spring's harmony. Nature, how can you mock me so? You know damn well I have an essay and a presentation to finish by Monday and yet you present me with such nice, distractingly enticing outside weather.

Somewhere along the line I convinced myself that creating this account is a compromise between actually doing work and relaxing. Hence here I am. Wasting time. As always.

I thought I was getting somewhere, but after 6 hours of continuing eye strain my sanity is the only part of me going somehere. Okay, a slight exaggeration, but I seriously am sick of this. I thought University is meant to encourage learning and constructive thinking, not resentment and the feeling that I'm wasting my time when I could be earning big bucks working full-time. I hate feeling tired all the time, I hate having to have 3 part-time jobs to support myself, and I absolutely hate it when people assume I have it easy!

Right.

I'm not normally this negative, it's been a bad day.
But who noticed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home