Legacy of the unnoticed

We are each an autumn leaf that fell on a meandering river. Some leaves touch then float apart, others remain together and are never the same.

Friday, October 21, 2005

The right thing???

If I did the right thing, then why don't I feel that great about it?

My boss overpaid me 3 hours, normally I wouldn't have noticed, but I happened to read my payslip this week. Jason (my fiancee) said don't tell anyone, but I was scared of bad karma so this morning I told my boss, so next week that extra money will be taken out of my pay.

I mean, 3 hours is not that much money for me, but it would've paid for the T-shirts I bought at Chadstone yesterday.

So I did the right thing right? I should feel better about myself, right?

WRONG.

I feel like I should've kept it now, considering fuel prices etc... I'm broke, and they obviously didn't miss the money, it means more to me than to them.

My principles suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home