Legacy of the unnoticed

We are each an autumn leaf that fell on a meandering river. Some leaves touch then float apart, others remain together and are never the same.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sooo Tired!

I'm super tired. Haven't had any sleep for 2 days.

Tuesday took J to hospital, went home and studied all day and all night. Had diarrhoea, which was a bit unpleasant. Wednesday had my exam (last one, woo hoo!), came home and had to take care of J, who was recovering from surgery. Now I'm at work and it's been a hell of a day. Computers crashing etc... and I'm supposed to fix it - it's not even my job. I don't get paid enough to do this sh*t, and if I wanted to do this kind of work I'd get a computer degree!

*Sigh*

Oh well, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home